... just rock!
Yesterday they announced Diablo 3 at the 2008 Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational in Paris!
Here are some facts I figured out.
- Five different characters (all in male and female version) can be played.
- A new, inhouse developed 3D engine is used together with the Havoc Physics engine.
- You will be able to return to Tristram.
- The game will offer an interactive environment that can be modified (e.g. destroyed) by the player or scripts.
- The new version of the Battle.net (which will be introduced together with Starcraft 2) will be used for Diablo 3.
- It will contain more than 100 different monster classes.
For more information check the official FAQ.
Diablo 3 is the other game beside Duke Nukem Forever that I can not wait to be released. :-)